Cyndie was born in racing: second child of a family very much involved in karting (her father Kurt was a well known driver), she started her career in motor racing at the tender age of 7. As a young girl, she not only practice karting, but she also got interested in bike racing – “a little 50cc, I used to drive as a cross pilot just for fun” – and even gymnastic – “it was interesting, but I was not so good“. At the end, karting and auto racing won.
At the age of 16, she took a chance and went to Italy as a professional kart driver. After this program, she came back home stronger mentally and ready for the next step in car racing. She also returned to school to finish her study. Since then, she got her school certificate (business school), and has started studies in accounting, while at the same time, pursuing her racing career at the highest levels still: Indy Lights in the USA, 24 hours of Le Mans and Super GT in Japan, among others.
In addition to her auto racing career, she is also involved in different TV projects, as well as being a coach – instructor in auto racing and karting. She nows works for Mercedes-AMG in the AMG Driving Academy program, as a coach – instructor.“In this section, you’ll find anything you need to know about me, my racing career and even my personal life. Please browse the five sub-sections (either by using the menu bar above or by clicking on the links below) to know more about:
- Personal info: if you want to have an inside view on my personal life, this is the place to go
- Auto racing career: racing series I’ve raced in, race teams I’ve raced for and race results: you’ll have everything here
- Karting career: all the kart championships I’ve participated in, as well as the results
- Presentation – hosting career: my experience as a presenter and host
- Coaching career: my work experience as a coach and instructor, in auto racing as well as karting